Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rat Terrier Poodle Mix I Need Lots Of Info About Great Danes! Any Experienced Owners Out There Who Can Answer Some Questions?

I need lots of info about Great Danes! Any experienced owners out there who can answer some questions? - rat terrier poodle mix

Well, I LOVE dogs, and I myself

but of course I need to know and be prepared before it is even possible, one as a pet, such as the fact that many types of dogs have to receive

Well, here are my questions:
What are the pros and cons of the GDS?

Did you get along well with other pets (I have three cats, a poodle / rat terrier mix and a little Maltese, who believes that it is a big monster)?

Gentle are aggressive all (Do you have "giant Apply" really?)?

Is it true that you do this, a lot (to beat the things with glue, a lot of drooling during meal times)?

How much food and water you need daily?

Is your sex, and appearance make a difference in their behavior?

How big / she difficult?

It belongs to the people? Or is it difficult to train, and if you are not so well known, what is the right age (the dog), a German dog?

Do they have their own bed to sleep too big?

How many have to walk and run in one and as far?

No comments:

Post a Comment