Monday, December 14, 2009

Sanyo Dvd Recorders One Star Is Five Stars Too Many How Do I Keep My VCR Recordings From Running Too Fast?

How do I keep my VCR recordings from running too fast? - sanyo dvd recorders one star is five stars too many

Since we are not to be able to buy DVD recorder or DVR, my house is still a victim of the era of the recording of television shows on VHS. My problem is that even if you set the speed to me, breeding programs very quickly, if I back later. It is something like you would play while fast forwarding. Although I'm not recording, I have not personally tried it, but they all say, rewind the tape to the final revision of the onset of the problem, but obviously a little uncomfortable. Any ideas on solutions easer? For those who want art, a Sanyo DVD / VCR combo deck for recording and playback can be used. Everything is included in the SP and SLP played. It allows me to change the speed during the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment