Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Are Memorex Blank Cds Good Suddenly, When I Burn CDs, Only The First 5 Songs Burn To The Blank CD...?

Suddenly, when I burn CDs, only the first 5 songs burn to the blank CD...? - are memorex blank cds good

I use Windows Media Player to play my records, and for months there was no problem. Now, suddenly, when I try to burn to a CD (when using Memorex CDs), the cross always after the fifth song, saying it can not burn media to a disk. Do not use rewritable CDs, I lost a few, hope small changes have solved the problem! I even upgraded my WMP, and not make a difference.

4 comments:

  1. Problems with the fire of the "mountains" are just three of a kind burner associates, related or a multimedia CD. If you can, and you know, try to update the CD with the latest firmware. Second, borrowing or buying a different brand of CD, because sometimes a bad batch com. The third would prevent the DRM (Digital Rights Management) for burning. In addition, try to use a burning program parties (with Nero), the speed of the host control (audio CD should not burn more than 16x more compatible with all CD players.)
    Sometimes a problem may, with the memory usage of the computer may also an album. With XP, should work a 512th All hope to be useful for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to say, would this stop a bad file or file protection. or a conflict or a RAM or more temporary files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to include all fields for the selection of songs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure all MP3 and WMA.

    ReplyDelete