Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Can I Do When My Former Boss Still Owes Me Money How Will Unemployment Work When I Owe Them?

How will unemployment work when I owe them? - what can i do when my former boss still owes me money

I was released a few years ago my former boss and lied and said I quit. I was ordered to pay the money, I was not able to afford it. Now we go recently, but I do not believe that unemployment, as I can collect my thing. I work directly opposite, and should normally be able to collect. How it works is that I now applied my fault ESD (California)?

4 comments:

  1. You can request a hearing and denied the allegations of his former boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Washington State (I hear) was "excessive" in a wound. Later qualified on the basis of the rules, but was disqualified because I owed them. Since I paid the money, and call again if I am unemployed. So, short answer, I think, it will first repay the money. BTW, I had more time to pay what they wanted, so I attach my wages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are at this point into consideration, ESD money that you have the right to be hampered a week, pending clarification of their debts. You can also add a time penalty, ie not allowed to present a certain time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, if the record amounts owed will be deducted on a weekly basis, if and to receive their unemployment checks. Once this is paid in full, you can begin to get the balance of the week surveillance.

    ReplyDelete