Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Do I Get Rid Of The Dry Skin On My Forhead HELP!! Something Is Wrong With My Skin?

HELP!! something is wrong with my skin? - how do i get rid of the dry skin on my forhead

HELP! I have small bumps on his forehead, a large number of them, and I pinch myself, but it comes out of nothing, I tried noxzeema, bright and clean and scrub apricot and used to disappear and now my skin is dry on my forehead if I put a book burning red and my head seems to have a large and red as the point where I am I'm sleeping on something, how can my skin to get rid of it fast and small touches. Moreover scored in 3 of them then how do I get rid of scars. thank you very much for helping me in this soooo I really get rid of this problem as soon as possible. Warm water also havent had to do with it, because my name my face with warm water or taking a shower for 2 weeks washed

4 comments:

  1. Honey, I think everything reddness irritate the skin. Probably take lumps of oil into the hair, especially if you are blowing. You see, she had only one or two days and then again to heal. It will not heal, it's boring. No objection. Let's cure it easily. In relation to the scar, once it all. Simple, but not disappear. I wash my face with hot water. I warn you it is. I think you'll be fine. Godloveya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh them. Many people have the same problem as you and your perfectly normal. I listened to them and try to collect at least 3 times a week, a peeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It appears that you irritate the skin. Stop treatment for a while and you can heal your skin. Try lotion instead. This could help redness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never fire a shot, if your white and big (you know, when it appeared) and then gently. They make the problem worse, honey. Clean the face with warm water (as clean as you want), rinse with cold water, then leave him alone!
    Shocks are likely to disappear, but it may take some time. only play with them
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete