Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Proper Way To Display War Medals Proper Way To Display American Flag (vertically)?

Proper way to display American Flag (vertically)? - proper way to display war medals

The stars belong to the upper left (the audience), but too often people simply rotate from landscape to portrait without the reverse. This leads to stars in the upper right ... ugh! It makes me cringe!

However ... There is no reason for that may not be vertically from the presence of the flag with the stars on the right side became aware? For example, in times of war, or perhaps another reason?

I do not want to punish someone the wrong way, shows a flag, if I do not know of a few lesser-known protocol. Thx!

2 comments:

  1. Stars in the upper left corner, again! You're right, and I've never heard of a "right way".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen in a horizontal position, and I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete